Celebrate their birthday in style and let them know how special they are with this package! Complete with a "Cheers" card, an exclusively designed "Happy Birthday" wrapping sticker and handwritten gift note.
This package includes:
- Lavender Vanilla Bath Bomb - Hand crafted in Austin, Texas (Clean product, no sulfates/parabens)
- "Full of Fire" Celebration Matches - Presented in a vintage glass jar that can be refilled or repurposed; match strike included on jar
- Birthday Vanilla Mug Cake - 4 oz, Pour packet into mug, add 2 tablespoons milk, microwave for 60 seconds and voilá...time to pop that confetti!
- Warm Beige Coffee Mug - 12 oz, Dishwasher and microwave safe mug by Sipforia (perfect for mug cakes!)
- "Happy Birthday" Candle - 9 oz hand poured soy candle, notes of Tahitian Vanilla, Sugar, Buttercream (Clean Burning Product)
- "Let's Celebrate" - 2.5 oz Dark Chocolate Truffle Bar with popping candy (a favorite here at TPP!)
- Push Pop confetti for an explosive celebration!
Products in this package have been curated in collaboration with our Small, BIPOC and Woman Owned business partners in Seattle, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Texas.
High Impact Details:
Every gift is packaged using a classic silver or white shipper wrapped in our signature logo. Upon opening, your recipient will be delighted by a “designed exclusively for…” card, handwritten gift note and themed wrapping sticker designed exclusively by Team Pink Package. They will unbox layers of surprises with items cradled by finely shredded paper giving your gift an upscale look and feel. All purchases ship within 1-2 days unless otherwise noted.
*Additional gift wrap options can be found on the product or cart page and are added on as individual products
"Birthday Bash" Package
All items are Paraben, Sulfate, and cruelty free based upon vendor descriptions. Products are sourced domestically (so you are supporting over 30 small businesses and non-profit initiatives- yay you!) and may include items from VT, CT, WA, MN, NJ, TX, IL, WA, and IN to name a few.
Pink Package LLC is not responsible for the use/misuse of these products. Please consult your physician if you have specific questions or contact the product manufacturer for additional details.